We are committed to the protection of the environment. We conduct our production operations in an environmentally responsible manner
Here at Supreme Concrete, we understand we have a responsibility to consider the operating carbon impact of all the activities associated with concrete manufacturing and transportation of its products.
We have a documented Environmental Management System (EMS), which is certified by BSI as being compliant with the requirements of the international EMS standard BS EN ISO 14001
The EMS provides a framework for Supreme Concrete to reduce its negative impact on the environment by ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation, minimising pollution risks and committing to continually improve environmental performance.
We commit to undertaking the following:
- Identify and minimise environmental risks
- Maximise the efficient use of resources including energy and water use
- Minimise the emissions of greenhouse gases associated with our operations
- Minimise waste
- Identify efficiency savings
- Help employees become aware of environmental issues.