Prestressed beam and block flooring is a popular flooring solution, which is in significant growth. Both beams below are the same height and can be used together ensuring the most economical construction options.
WHY CONCRETE FLOOR BEAMS?
- Beam and Block ﬂooring is a highly practical solution for ground and upper ﬂoors, quick and easy to install in all weather conditions without the need for special skills
- Immediately creates a safe, level working platform
- 70% of all new build ground ﬂoors are constructed using a Beam and Block system
- For the homeowner, a Beam and Block ﬂoor helps to reduce noise transmittance through ﬂoors
- Concrete ﬂoor beams provide a high level of thermal insulation and fre resistance
- A standard or wide beam solution is well suited to open plan designs with large span requirements – An excellent alternative to concrete slab and timber ﬂoors
- Maintenance Free
- Easy to handle.
WHY SUPREME FLOOR BEAMS?
- UK's largest prestressed concrete manufacturing national supplier facility
- Ensured continuity of supply with no impact on lead time.
- Standard ﬂoor beams held in stock, readily available for delivery on time, in full, within 3-5 working days
- Backed by Supreme Customer Service Promise
- Full suite of transport solutions
- In-house Technical support and design service
- Manufactured in 50mm increments, reducing the need for cutting on-site
- BIM enabled to Level 2 to comply with specifer's requirements
- Point of Sale available on request.
HOW TO ORDER
Beams are ordered through merchants for large-scale projects with greater technical requirements. We offer design and quotation service, available to assist with technical specifications within 24h of receipt of enquiry.
Full quotations are also available which can include detailed layout drawings. Full structural quotations can be supplied following approval of the drawings for building control.